-
January 30th, 2005, 11:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
had a hard time getting to sleep.
wife's stupid cat wakes me up at 3-ish... [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
gonna be a long day at work today...
-
January 30th, 2005, 02:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Same here different reasons. It was snowing and sleeting and my kid had gone to a Bright Eyes concert. I could barely sleep till she made it home safely.
-
January 30th, 2005, 03:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Funny, for the first time in ages I sleept well, passed out on the bed with the lights on!
-
January 30th, 2005, 03:18 PM
#4
Inactive Member
same here...i was asleep by 1am...which is very rare for me,,...watched "spanglish" and "the aviator" and fell out....
-
January 30th, 2005, 03:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Lately our dog's on this kick of having to go out and pee at 3:30 in the morning. [img]mad.gif[/img] It takes me a good :45 to get back to sleep - which makes it a bitch to get back up when the alarm goes off. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] That always makes me feel like I didn't sleep at all.
-
January 30th, 2005, 03:20 PM
#6
Inactive Member
If I have a couple of beers before bed it tends to cause me to snore more as it did last night. My wife can't stand the sound of sawing logs so I headed downstairs for the couch at about 3am. My cat came over and tucked me in.
You know how cats do that kneading of blankets or stuffed animals? She was doing that around my blanket and purring like crazy. It was as if she were tucking me in. Then she left me for her Smacky...the ingrate! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 30th, 2005, 03:27 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Andy, I think it must be your nickname. Cats like things that are... fluffy. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 30th, 2005, 03:31 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I used to have really bad insomnia when I was younger. Weed cured that, no problem!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 30th, 2005, 06:11 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Was pounding rum most of the night last night, so I kinda passed out. I vaguely remember watching TV with one eye half-open because I was so sleepy.
My cat woke me up at 6 AM, I fed her, then I passed out again until about noon.
Still a little buzzed... work is going to be tons of fun tonight. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
January 30th, 2005, 06:19 PM
#10
Inactive Member
try having a 20 year old sister still celebrating the fact she's legal to drink, by coming home at 2 am AT THE EARLIEST!
so far I've had two drunken weekends with 5 AM [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
...I think Im gonna change the locks on the house [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks